Stay consistent with your performance...
Subscribe & save 10% on your monthly supply
Importance of Healthy Neurotransmitter's
GABA, an amino acid, is your brain’s primary inhibitory neurotransmitter. Its role is to keep glutamate, the primary excitatory transmitter, from overwhelming you.
Balance mood - GABA has an effect on overly stimulated neurons. Low GABA levels lead to anxiety, depression and insomnia. GABA helps restore that balance, promoting a more positive mood which, in turn, improves focus and relaxation.
Boost Human Growth Hormone - Athletes use GABA before training. Studies show GABA stimulates the pituitary gland to boost blood levels ofHuman Growth Hormone, thus promoting greater recovery.
GABA also helps decrease Beta brain waves and increase Alpha brain waves. Beta brain waves are important for attention, alertness, concentration and in developing memories.
DHA- Is required for normal brain functions and is the key factor in infant brain development. DHA also improves your learning ability.
Alpha GPC a supplement that may increase brain levels of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that is important for memory and learning. Neurons that produce acetylcholine are some of the first neurons lost in patients with Alzheimer's disease, and theoretically, taking alpha-GPC may compensate for that loss.
• Helps Clear Brain Fog, Improves Mental Drive & Mood
• Increases dopamine levels and can increases serotonin levels.
Proprietary (8) Mushroom Blend (V-Torque™) - Mushrooms may reduce neuro-inflammation and the development of beta amyloid plaque that drives Alzheimer’s and dementia, as well as fatigue, depression, anxiety and mood changes.
• Lion’s Mane mushroom, Reishi and Chaga, are powerful adaptogens that offer immune-modulating support that enhance the immune response and brain health due to the high presence of bioactive polysaccharide compounds.
• Turkey tail contains a compound called polysaccharide-k that stimulates the immune system.
• Cordyceps can help the body utilize oxygen more efficiently and enhance blood flow. This can be especially helpful for athletes or those who regularly work out. This mushroom has been shown to not only improve exercise and athletic performance, but also speed up post-workout muscle recovery.